Tuesday, January 17, 2017

McCalls 7441: My Christmas Party Cardigan

Ok I found my favorite Cardigan.  I am just now blogging about this cardigan, but it was made in December and especially for my Christmas Party at work.   It came out even better than I had expected it too. The fabric was such a nice compliment and I can wear it year around in my very cold office on most days.   I paired it with my white jeans, a simple black tank top, and my red suede side zip peep toe boots.  



Here is a view of the back  As  you can see it flows very nicely.



Quick Review:  McCalls 7441:

Was it Easy:  Very
Modifications:   None
Sizing:   True to size (I went down a size because of the stretchy of the fabric).
Would I Make Again:  Definitely
Do I recommend:  Highly
Notes:  This is definitely and TNT for me.




Happy Sewing!







6 comments :

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS