Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Butterick 5859: High Waisted Polka Dot Pants

I really love how my pants came out.  They are a perfect fit and they can be styled in so many different ways.   When I purchased this cotton stretch fabric, I knew exactly what I wanted to make with it.   I am a polka dot fanatic and can see myself with a closet full of dots. 



Butterick 5859 is a great wardrobe building pattern. It includes a top with a bow which is one of my design aesthetics I love.  The pieces are classic and well thought out as a group.  I can't wait to make a few of the other pieces in this pattern as well.


Some other style options I chose:


Happy Sewing!

4 comments :

  1. Nice pattern! Love the pants and the combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love these Melanie. Great style options.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the red/white/black style option!
    I've never seen this pattern before. I'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love Polka Dots...Great Pants...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS