Thursday, February 4, 2016

Butterick 4807: Yoga Pants.

When the fabric was born for the pattern, this would be the time.  I purchased only two yards of this fabric from "The Sewing Studio" in Maitland, Florida.  Its a Fabric store that has some of the most beautiful fabrics.  Sometimes they are a little pricey so I usually go once a month and check out the remnant and $5.00 a yard bin.  This particular fabric was $7.50 a yard, so of course I had to grab a couple of yards.  I knew exactly what I had in mind for it when I purchased it. 

Butterick 4807 is one of my go to patterns.  I love the many variations of the Yoga Pant and how you can use them to get several different looks.  I use "View B" for many of my projects as I just love how they fit me.  I have also used them for wovens.  It works really well with a little modification. 

Here are my Yoga Pants:


Another view in my living room:








Happy Sewing!

8 comments :

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS