Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wool Circle Coat Vest DIY

Hi everyone.  Hope everyone is enjoying life and getting in the Holiday Spirit.  I've been eyeing this particular style Circle Coat Vest.  I've seen them all over Pinterest and Instagram. I've been stash busting and I remembered I had about 6 ards of this really rich wool I was gifted by a friends Mom who stop sewing a few years back.  I love to sew wool, but I don't enjoy wearing it so much.  This wool, is itchy to the touch but has a nice flow and very soft.   I recently purchased some very nice wool blend and I will be using that to make a few more customers. 

Here is my inspiration off of and Pinterest:


The DIY for this Vest is located here: inhonorofdesign

Here is my version which I made a little shorter.  I will definitely make a longer one in the future.



Happy Sewing!

4 comments :

  1. Okay, you rock! It looks great. I'd love to own one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful... I want one of this too,
    Thanks for sharing the site

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your version! This shorter version can be worn in so many different ways! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS