Monday, July 21, 2014

More Summer for Me!: Linen Pants - Simplicity 1377 Again

I am fiercely on a mission to make my summer wardrobe fab.  Though I have not actually made much to enhance my wardrobe I have made some really fab garments for my clients, and seeing them satisfied and happy helps my sewing journey.  

I made these pants last night and have the matching top which is my go to summer top the infamous McCalls 6359.  I love the simplicity but the ability to upgrade it to something fancier option the top gives.  I live in Florida so our summers are basically year round except for the occasional cold spurt here or there. 

I will do the full reveal, when I finish the matching top this evening, so stay tuned!

Happy Sewing!

3 comments :

  1. Love, love, love me some linen! This little outfit (saw Instagram pics) is fabulous! Nice work Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been on that S1377 lately. I don't blame you though. It's fabulous. I looovvee that fabric choice as well. You've been pounding the pavement lately and I love it. Keep on keeping on friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the elastic waistband on these pants! Your summertime wardrobe will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS