Monday, May 12, 2014

The Month of May - Ebay Pattern Haul

It is already the middle of May and I have not accomplished all I had hoped by now, but I have gotten some client work done.  I have so many irons in the fire, and I just can't seem to focus on just one.  I have completed several projects, but I am not able to show any of them as of yet.  When I do client projects I do not like to share them until I deliver them to my clients and get approval.

On to other business.  I have been working on my wardrobe and starting new endeavors to help me stay on track and to focus on my wardrobe vision.  I often peruse Ebay and Etsy looking for unique patterns,  as I love to find vintage and older patterns with character or that gets my attention.  Here are a few of my finds so far this month:





I have already picked fabric for a couple of these and can't wait to get started. So lets see how many of these I can get too before the month is over.  I am working on my Get Her Style for May, the info in an earlier post is here: Get Her Style.  I have picked two looks and started working on the patterns to get the look I want.  Stay tuned. 

Happy Sewing!

5 comments :

  1. Great patterns. I love New Look 6003.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! The Butterick 5191 is a gem. I use it all the time when I want a cute outfit "fast". It is actually one of my TNT's. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your patterns.. Look forward to seeing what you make.. Isn't it fun looking at ebay and Etsy? I spend " way too many hours on there,ha"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS