Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Little Bag Sewing

This weekend I will be participating or should I say I will be a vendor at a Craft Bizarre.  Its actually a car show that will have vendors as part of the festivities.  I normally participate every year, it only cost a $20.00 to set up a table, and it gets a great bit of traffic.  This will be my third year participating and I do okay.  So I started last night sewing a few bags, yes I k now I'm kind of pushing the envelope.  I have some inventory already, so I am not too concerned.  I will also do a few infinity scarfs and few of my Easter Baskets.   

Here is a sneak peak at what I got done last night.  I will take pictures of my set up this weekend. 




Happy Sewing!

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous!

    I just hacked up a little bag for my daughter's earpods. It looks horrible. I WISH I had these skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags look great. Good luck at the Craft Bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun at the craft bizarre! those bags are amazing!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at the Craft Bizarre. Luv the fold down cluth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I made one and picked up fabric to make more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so lovely Melanie - they should be popular.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS