Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kwik Sew 3155 - Upscale (in my mind) Lounge Wear

I have had this pattern for a couple of years.  I was attracted to this pattern because of an outfit I had for years.  It was a black Jersey Knit hooded top and lounge pants.  I found it at a consignment shop and it is the mirror image of the picture on this pattern.


I have also had this nice ribbed knit fabric with a nice flowy hand in my stash for quite sometime.  I never thought .  It has a touch of rayon which makes the fabric nice and soft.


I can't wait to wear it and I promise to share.  I totally serged the entire garment which made it a very fast project as well.

Happy Sewing!

1 comment :

  1. Melanie, I sooooo love this outfit! Could it be made successfully without a serger on a regular sewing machine?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS