Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Dream Dress for Me.

Drooling and licking my lips:  If I had a pattern for this dress:


picture courtesy of ninistyle.com


 
Game over.  I would be so happy to have this dress in a money green, with a pair of pretty pink pumps.    My Easter Dream Dress.  I have a pattern close to this but no sleeves.  The price tag for this dress on the website ninistyle.com is $600.00.  For that amount of money, I could pay my car note and still make this dress and get me a hot dog and coke from Costco with change. IJS

9 comments :

  1. Melanie it reminds me too of a cape. Maybe you could alter a pattern ...I know you will come up with something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAD14kt, I came across a cape pattern that I think may work. I didn't even think about that until you suggested it. Thanks my dear.

      Delete
  2. I love this dress! What pattern are you using? See, I knew pink pumps had to be in your Easter plans. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regina, yes, and I found some. Haven't purchased them yet, but I found the ones I adore. I'll put up a pick as soon as I make that purchase.

      Delete
  3. there's patterns similar to that in the pattern books have you checked on line? looks like a fun dress!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, I am looking for it. I found a cape pattern as MAD14kt suggested that I think may work. Just need to figure out the sleeves.

      Delete
  4. I love this dress and I will be posting this picture on my blog as an inspiration piece. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. This dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey, hi. I absolutely love this dress. I'm stil working on a pattern. I have one that I think will work, just working out the sleeve issue.

      Delete
  5. I love this dress too, did you ever make it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS