Monday, March 25, 2013

Sewing Again, and it Feels Natural

Yes, I am sewing again and it feels natural.  I haven't sat behind my sewing machine in quite sometime, so when I began sewing up my pretty light brown polka dot dress, it just felt natural.   I didn't realize how much time had passed since the last time I had sewn anything.  I even finished a top for Top Sew-A-Long.  Not impressed with it at all, but I did learn a few things that I will share later. 

I'll share some pics soon, so stay tuned.



3 comments :

  1. I know how you feel. When I haven't sewn for awhile, it always feels like I've found my way home again. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie. Sewing is my get away. I can't imagine what I'd do as a stress reliever without it. I've gotten so bad that I've decided that I am going to take off for my birthday and spend the day sewing. All by myself. lol. Hopefully, our challenge will help you to keep the momentum once you start.

    Happy sewing,
    Natalea

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang in there Melanie, there's nothing worse than reaching the end of making a blouse & it not fit with the deadline just a few days away lol! so starting over for the PR challenge
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS