Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Sew-A-Long! I'm Going All In. OCD Therapy!

I have a couple of sewing a longs I am participating in.  Sew-A-Longs are great for me, because they get me motivated and keep me on track.  I am OCD, so I need structure and that is exactly what I get with Sew-A-Longs.  I am particularly excited about this Sew-A-Long, because I will be making tops.  I need tops, lots of them, because I don't go outside my comfort zone often, this sew a long will force me to do just that.  I want some pop, come color, and some jazzy styles.  So I am putting on my creativity hat and getting busy.


 
Yeah, I can't wait to get started.  Happy Creating.


2 comments :

  1. I need tops in my closet as well. How do I join you guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Margaret, here is the websitehttp://fayessewingadventure.blogspot.com/, just follow the easy instructions, and you'll be in. I can't wait it will be nice to see what you make.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS