Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wardrobe Building - More Work Attire

I can never have enough work clothes.   It seems as though I wear the same thing over and over.  So I made a conscious decision to make more work attire.  I really like how this blouse came out.  I can see it with a cute pair of white pants and or a long black skirt.

Simplicity 2594

Quick Pattern Review:


Pattern:  S2594 (I chose View "A")
Sizing: Various 2-16, (I cut a 12)
Fabric Used: Rayon Challis
Complexity: Very easy from cut to finish.
Changes Made: None at all
Will I redo:  Yes, I think I may make it in red but use a Knit because I do not sewing Challis at all.

Happy creating!

8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Carolyn. I enjoyed making today Have a great one.

      Delete
  2. Very cute top. I think it would be great with white pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regina, I am going to wear it with white pants, I'll post a pic later. Have a great evening.

      Delete
  3. Lovely top! The paisley print is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on that Melanie. I'm always in the market for work clothes. I'm so drawn to dark colors right now, I love your fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renata, I love everything you do. You have a great eye far fabric.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS