Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No New Years Resolution for Me. Thankful for Everything.


I welcome 2013 with great zeal and fervor (in other words, I am glad to be alive).   As usual, I will not make a New Year’s resolution.  I will not confess to the world what I am going to do, or  this or that in 2013, or declare who I am going to lose, or represent that I will do much different from what I did last year.  What I will do, is pray that I continue to be blessed, and try to be a better Person, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Niece, Cousin, Friend, and above all Christian. 
 
 
 
 
 
Please be safe and try to be happy in 2013.  Life is so short, time is precious, and nothing last forever.  Happy New Years to all. 
Now I'll get back to creating a beautiful 2013.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS