Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Running Out of Time! What to Wear to the Holiday Party!

I just realized that I am running out of time. I have a Holiday party coming up on the 15th of this month.  Its Semi Formal, and I have absolutely nothing to wear (that I want too, LOL), in my closet.  Oh my, I guess that means I have to go out and buy something.  Yeah right, that will not be happening.  I want a little black red dress.  I've been searching the web, and the different pattern companies, but I haven't found that ONE yet.  You know that catches your eye and puts you into shock.

This is what I am looking for EXACTLY.  I could really dress this simple dress up to my liking:

I have a couple other options I'm considering, the first:


Basically the same dress at the top, but more fitted with a little light ruffle action.  I would use a nice sparkly silver vest and clutch and instead of boots some pointed two pumps.

I'm liking this outfit minus the jewelry as an option as well.  Simple enough to make I think.  I'm thinking some silver bling bling would be nice instead of the jewelry here:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS