Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Working on My Blog, and New Beggining

I've been working on my blog. I 've changed my Title to "It's Melanie Darling", which is just a play on words.

A little background on the darlingB.  My father called my Mother darling.  Everything was darling this and darling that.  The "B" came from my Mom who always responded to Dad, "ok darling B".  She never explained when asked what the B was. 

darlingB will still be my product line when selling my bags and other items, but my blog is about more than just my products. Its about my life's journey to an extent.
 
 

 
I think it's classy and simple, but I may tweak it a little more overtime.  Anywho, I hope you will continue to follow me and my journey.  Out for now. 

 
 

2 comments :

  1. What a cute story! Thanks for sharing! I'm named after my mother (Ivalyn) and my dad only called her that, so he started calling me "T" the first letter of my middle name and it stuck, hence the "Dressed to a "Tee""

    p.s. thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "T". Thanks for being the first person to comment on one of my post. I'm glad you enjoyed my story, and stay tuned for more. Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS