Thursday, October 11, 2012

WIP - Simplicity 2369 View C

I could never have enough blouses, Shirts and Tops.  I own about 3 pair of pants that I love and rest of my wardrobe are tops.  I have decided totally clear out  my closet of anything I haven't touched in a year, which is actually most of my closet.  If I haven't worn it, its gone.

Last night I started on Simplicity 2369 View C.  I cut it out a couple of days ago.  My fabric is a Silky Knit in bright yellow like the envelope picture.  I normally think of  yellow as a Spring/Fall color so I think it will go really nice with with my fall color Pallet.   As soon as I am done I will post pictures.

 
 
I plan to wear it with a nice pair of wide leg dark Jeans.  Hope you have a great day, and I'll be back. 

2 comments :

  1. You are going to love this pattern.It is fast and fabulous.I look forward to seeing your latest creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did I can't wait to make a couple more. Hope you like it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS