Wednesday, October 24, 2012

TGIW - Thank God It's Wednesday.

Thank God its - Wednesday.  My favorite day of the week.  Most people I know heart Friday, for all the obvious reasons.  I like Friday, but it just means in a couple of days my most dreaded day Monday will be upon me.  So why Wednesday you ask?  Wednesday is mid week, it means the two days that stress me the most Monday and Tuesday are behind me, and that in just a couple more days my weekend arrives. 
 
Just my weird logic.  Sewing is my vice.  It keeps me steady, stress free and focused.  I would like to sew more during the week, but my most productive sewing days are Wednesday evening, Saturday (if no plans) and after church on Sunday.  So, out of 7 days, I get basically 2 full days worth of sewing crammed into my week.  That's just not enough sewing time for me. 
 
 
 
 



So let the sewing begin.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS