Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Have Fallen In Love Again - Faultless "Hot Iron Cleaner"

 
This is the best stuff since sliced cornbread.  Really, my favorite iron was recently decimated, and I thought I would have to put it out of its misery.  I couldn't even recognize what had brunt, dried up and stuck to the plate of it.  There are several irons in our home, buy my boys sneak and use my Rowenta, my favorite iron. I have hidden it, I have declared Marshall law if they used it, and still I find it sitting on the iron board in the common area of our home. 
 
Of course when I ask who used it it's always, not me Ma.  Yeah right. 
 
I came across this tube of Faultless "Hot Iron Cleaner", and I am sold.  I wasn't even looking for it, I had already made up mind, that I had to buy me a new iron, one with a key lock, or security code, if there is such an animal.  A dab does it and the yuck comes right off. 
 
So, if Faultless is out there listening. Thanks, and yes I would totally promote and advertise for you.  This stuff is awesome.
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. I buy iron cleaner from joanns and love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila, I did not know the stuff existed until I purchased the Faultless. This stuff is amazing.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS