Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Brooch and more Brooches

Brooch haul at my local flea market.  Renningers Flea and Farmers Market in Mount Dora, Florida is a quaint little market with lots of antique vendors along with your regular flea market stuff. 
 
Mount Dora is a beautiful situated small town northwest of Orlando.  Very historic with large, bright two and three story homes with wrap around porches.  The people of Mount Dora takes pride in the fact that they are small and a well groomed and maintained community.
 
I visit the Flea Market only a couple times of year even though its just 15 minutes from where I live. I often leave there with bags and bags of lovely brooches.  Some are junk I admit, but a lot are antiques or just beautiful.  I've never paid more than $5.00 for one either. 
 
I love brooches and I add them to my bags as a little extra. This is my latest haul:

 
 
As usual my picture is not the greatest and does not give my haul much justice.  There are some beautiful butterfly brooches that are going to be hard for me to part with.  But, my clients appreciate that little extra bling a lot.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS