Wednesday, September 26, 2012

V1177 | Misses/Misses' Petite Dress and Slip | Designer | Vogue Patterns

As I mentioned earlier, I am not big on dresses.  I love them, but after about 20lbs of weight gain, I decided that pants, especially black pants would become my new best friend.  My closet looks like a funeral thrift store.  I have every variation of black imaginable:  Polka Dots, Stripes, Art Deco, etc. 

I have decided to reintroduce color into my life, slowly but surely.  Here is a pattern I have my eye on.  I think I could pull this off with some cute sandals or a boots.



V1177 | Misses/Misses' Petite Dress and Slip | Designer | Vogue Patterns

What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Have a great day!

IT'S MELANIE DARLING // BLOG DESIGN BY CHIC PIXELS